Barbados can be described as the most beautiful and the most enchanting island in the Caribbean. It is a land with 11 stunning perishes highlighting its own glamor.
It’s a country known for its delicate hearted Barbadians with their hearts filled with a lot of friendship, courtesy, kindness and peace. It’s a land praised by many of the visitors for the remarkable beaches and the fabulously amazing beauty of this Island, Barbados completely surrounded by the Atlantic Ocean.
Barbados is 21 miles long and 14 miles wide and has a literacy rate of around 97 percent .It’s the only island with complete sand beaches.
Here’s a list of some of the amazing beaches of Barbados:
1. Crane Beach is in brief”The shore of peace”.
2. Ju Ju’s: The Ju Ju’s Beach is located on the West Coast of Barbados and is the best placed to be viewed during the sundown.
4. Accra: Accra beach is just one among the renowned beaches in the South Price of the awesome Barbados. Mostly people tend to spend the whole day here.
5. Sandy Lane Beach: This beach can be considered as the ideal beach for swimming and Water sports. Fabulously beautiful beach!
6. Cattlewash: The beach located on the East Coast and the most charming place to go to.
7. Bottom Bay: This remarkable beach is found in the South East Cost filled with complete white sand and surrounded by the enormous and the most beautiful green palm trees.
8. Silver Rock: Silver Rock Beach is the popular spot for kitesurfers and windsurfers with its place in the South Price.
9. Little Bay: A shore with the heavy and massive waves of the Atlantic Ocean which makes it a beautiful spot for photography.
10. Batts Rock: It is a gorgeous beach situated on the West Coast, full of its amazing beauty with white sand and a magical greenery.
Well, this isn’t the end, there are much more Fantastic beaches on the Barbados. Search Google… All the best!